- Student Assessment
- Personality Profile Evaluation
- Advanced Search Of Careers, Majors & Studies Based On Specific Student Interests
- Innovative College Search Based On Demographics & Personalized Areas Of Importance
- Personalized Private Student Interview – Designed By A Ph.D., An M.I.T. Graduate & Former University Professor Extremely Knowledgeable About Admissions Practices
- The Interview Will Be Conducted By A NACAC Certified Counselor – Many Who Were Previous Admission Officers At Major Universities Across The Country
- Written Report Will Be Provided To The Parent & Advisor Along With A Summary Of The Interview & Recommendations For The Student
- Personalized Interview on “Building The Perfect School List…For YOU!”
- Work one-on-one with your private counselor to develop the criteria for building the optimal school list for your unique, specific situation
- SAT Prep Course Entitled “The Little-Known Secrets of Acing the SAT!”
- This “cliff notes” SAT Prep Course has eliminated the “filler” of most SAT Prep courses and just focuses on the most essential key strategies of how to ace the SAT!
- ACT Prep Course Entitled “Everything You Must Know To Master the ACT!”
- This “cliff notes” ACT Prep Course will give you the treasure chest of tips and strategies on how to master the ACT!
- Personalized College Scholarship Eligibility Report
- Know EXACTLY which merit-based college scholarships your student will be eligible for This report, used in conjunction with our proprietary SAT/ACT courses, can be worth tens of thousands of dollars in additional merit-based aid.
- Admission Application Review
- Our very own in-house Admission Consultants will review your Admission Application to make sure everything is the way it should be.
- Admission Essay Review
- Your very own Private NACAC Certified Counselor will review, edit & critique up to 3 essays for your student These essays are an essential part of the college admissions process and often times, are the student’s only real chance to shine!
- In-Depth Personalized Analysis on your Chances of Enrollment at up to 4 colleges
- Know in advance your chances of admission at over 150 of the nations’ Top Colleges (including the Ivy League!) – with a 94% accuracy rate!!!
- Developed by Ivy League-educated experts that assess hundreds of variables – from extracurricular activities to GPA – and tells you exactly how likely you are to get into each college
- Stop sweating bullets and losing sleep wondering if you’ve got a shot at admission!
- Unlike many counselors who use broad labels such as “reach” or “safety” schools, our report quantifies your chances of getting in using percentages. We combine our admissions expertise with advanced statistical analysis to give you your probability of admission at the colleges you are considering.
- Knowing whether you have an 83% chance of getting into a college or a 35% chance enables you to make the best and most informed application decisions.
- Follow-Up Student /Parent Q&A Interview with your very own Private NACAC Counselor / Admissions Coach
- You will have access to a personalized Q&A follow-up interview with your NACAC Certified Counselor / Admissions Coach where both the Student and the Parents can ask ANY follow-up questions you have about schools, admissions, applications, things you need to be doing now that you’re down to the wire, etc…
- Unlimited Q&A Email Access to Our Highly-Acclaimed Expert SAT / ACT Team
- You have UNLIMITED email follow-up with our exclusive SAT/ACT experts where you can ask ANY follow-up questions in regards to the SAT & ACT courses
- Have “on-call” experts on your side!
Unlike many counselors who use broad labels such as “reach” or “safety” schools, our report quantifies your chances of getting in using percentages. We combine our admissions expertise with advanced statistical analysis to give you your probability of admission at the colleges you are considering.
About College Funding Solutions
We are college-funding specialists. We are the resource for parents who want to be coached on how to maximize financial aid and minimize their out of pocket costs.