Thank you for your interest in our on demand, College Funding Workshop. In this video presentation we'll answer a lot of the questions you likely have on your mind about how to pay for your child's college education.
We will cover:
- How to increase your college-related tax deductions and tax credits
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than a state school
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Expected Family Contribution (EFC)
- How to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts
- How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school
To receive instant access to watch this on demand presentation simply complete the form to the right, and we'll send it right over. If after watching it, you have any questions about what you've learned, please don't hesitate to call or email!